This duvet can be washed at home in a domestic washing machine at 60 degrees. A revolution in duvet design, offering the ultimate in comfort and practicality.
The Fine Bedding Company Spundown Duvet
The filling of the Spundown duvet is made from the finest of fibres giving a superbly soft and lightweight duvet, but still with all the warmth you need. The fibre filling is highly compressible, enabling all sizes of duvet to fit into a domestic washing machine.
The cover of the Spundown duvet is made from lightweight microfibre. Its advanced design means it dries faster than other fabrics and adds to the comfort and softness of the duvet.
The Spundown duvet is naturally non-allergenic. The ability to wash it at 60 degrees, a temperature that kills dustmites, ensures that it remains allergen free. Unlike many anti allergy products, Spundown is not chemically treated.
It is recommended that the product is line dried.
- Washes at 60 degrees
- All sizes fit into a domestic washing machine
- Remarkably fine non-allergenic filling that compresses easily
A GUIDE TO TOG RATINGS
- 3.0 tog - Ideal for those who want an extra light summer duvet
4.5 tog - Ideal for Summer use
- 10.5 tog - For those with central heating or who share a bed
- 13.5 tog - Perfect for winter nights or for those that tend to feel the cold
- Four Seasons - 3 warmth options from 2 duvets - 4.5 tog for Summer, 9.0 tog for Spring / Autumn and joining them together to make a 13.5 tog for Winter. You effectively get two duvets and can clip them together to create a 13.5 tog duvet. This covers all seasons and will allow you to control the warmth of your duvet.